Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Customed||Item Type:||Dog Cat|
|Transport:||By DHL Or Other Delivery Methods||Logo:||Customized Brand Logo|
custom cattle ear tags,
uhf id tags,
eid sheep tags
Personalized custom logo metal ID QRcode pet tag for dogs and cats
|Material||Paper /PVC Eco-Material :ABS /PET , PVC+Epoxy/ metal zinc alloy|
|Dimension||dia 35*65mm ( customized is welcome)|
|Advantage||Unique QR code or ID number|
|Working temperature||- 25 degree to +50 degree|
|Reading & Writing distance|
- 2CM-5CM for LF & HF / 1m-6M (UHF), (Relative with reader.)
- Mobile phones
Why use Dog Tag for Pet?
Keep your pet tags from losing ,so go ahead.
1.Back side with the matching 15digits codes ,website address and webside QR codi
2.Front side with your company name or dog name , and Logo , size is customed,
3.with or without microchip inside
4.The best match our injection microchip with syringe .
Package & payment
OEM/ODM Available (Design, Logo, Size)
Order from STOCK: YES - Contact US.
MOQ: 1000pcs (Less from Stocked items - contact us)
T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Trade Assurance
items 30% in advance and remaining 70% should be paid before shipment
Shipping by DHL, UPS, Fedex, TNT, EMS, by air, by sea.
1. Convenient: 24th Hours sales/After-sales Service online or on the phone
2. Quality Assurance: We will discuss with you and supply you the best quality comfortable to your market
3. Quick delivery: Time is money, we promise we always will deliver the goods quicker than others
4. According to customers’ drawing, customized specifications are welcomed
5. Low MOQ, small orders can be accepted.
As a technology company specializing in the management of IOT RFID products and related system software in the animal industry, Raybaca IOT Technology Company have been ranked among the top spears in the domestic related industries for years. Our main products cover RFID ear tags, RFID readers of LF/HF/UHF, chips, transponders,wireless network equipments, and so on.
Contact Person: Meggie