Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Chip Size:||1.25*7mm||Chip Type:||EM4305|
|Frequency:||134.2 KHz||Protocol:||ISO 11785 & ISO 11784 / FDX-B|
|Write Times:||> 1,000,000 Times||Dimension:||About 1.25mm Length : About 7mm|
|Usage:||Fish Dog Cat Monkey|
rfid glass transponder,
pet tracking microchip
rfid tag 1.25*7mm microchips ID tags small size LF frequency for dog ID cat ID fish ID
A Microchip Syringe is an identifying intergrated circuit placed under the skin of an animal. The chip, about the size of a large grain of rice, uses passive RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) technology, and is also known as a PIT (Passive Integrated Transponder) tag.
Animal shelters, animal control officers and veterinarians routinely look for microchips to return lost pets quickly to their owners, avoiding expenses for housing, food, medical care, outplacing and euthanasia. Many shelters place chips in all outplaced animals.
|Microchip bioglass tag details|
Optional: LF 125KHz, HF 13.56MHz/NFC
|Material||Biochemical coating, bio-grade glass encapsulation
|Size||Standard: 2.12*12mm, 1.25*7mm, 1.4*8mm,
Optional: 2.12*8mm, 3*15mm, 4*32mm
|Protocol||ISO11784/11785, FDX-B, FDX-A, HDX,
NFC HF ISO14443A are available for option
|Work tem.||-20 ℃~50℃|
|Store Tem.||-40 ℃~70℃|
|Read and write times||>100000|
|Service life||20 years|
1 About 10CM
1) ICAR approved,free encoding with 15 digital numbers
2) Pre-loading microchip with syringe
3) Disposable Syringe with Sterilized pouch
4) Parylene coating microchip with the world's leading technology for lifetime tracking
5) 8 one-dimensional barcode included
6) international standards of animal identification (ISO 11784/ISO 11785)
7) Worldwide use
Husbandry animals: Cow, Sheep, Pig
How to inject it?
1, scan the animal, make sure there is no microchip in your pet
2, make sure that the packing is undamaged and then open the package
3 take out the syringe and barcodes
4, remove the limit card of the syringe and open the lid. Attention:Remember that the needle tip must not be lowered to prevent microchips from coming out.
5,sterilize the parts of the animals that will be injected with iodine
6 use your left hand pinches the skin and use your right hand to hold the syringe, and the needle is better 45 degrees to the skin.
7, the right hand pushes the syringe to the bottom, and it will hear a click, and use cotton ball to hold the injection site and gently pull out the needle.
8, hold the injection site for 10 seconds with cotton ball, which is good for wound closure.
9, using a scanner to read the chip
10, it will display 15 ID numbers on scanner
The microchip will last your pet's lifetime with permanent ID
1. Convenient: 24th Hours sales/After-sales Service online or on the phone
2. Quality Assurance: We will discuss with you and supply you the best quality comfortable to your market
3. Quick delivery: Time is money, we promise we always will deliver the goods quicker than others
4. According to customers’ drawing,customized specifications are welcomed
5. Low MOQ,small orders can be accepted.
TO PLACE AN ORDER OR TO CHECK STOCK LEVELS, PLEASE CONTACT US
As a technology company specializing in the management of IOT RFID products and related system software in the animal industry, Raybaca IOT Technology Company have been ranked among the top spears in the domestic related industries for years. Our main products cover RFID ear tags, RFID readers of LF/HF/UHF, chips, transponders,wireless network equipments, and so on.
Contact Person: Christine