Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Brand:||Raybaca||Application:||Pet Identification Management|
|Type Of Chip:||EM4305||Packaging Material:||Medical Breathable Paper|
|Chip Size:||2,12*12 Mm||Standards:||ISO11784/5|
|Craft::||ID Number Encoding With 15 Digits|
1.25*7 mm size 134.2k/125k lower frequency Animals ID microchips syringe with ICAR certifiacate
Onetime used rfid dog ,cat syringe has been developed for subcutaneous injection, which is widely used for small animal identification.
This glass tag can be used to identify any pet like cat, dog, furret, horse, fish and exotic animal. All products conform to ISO standards and are available with parylene coating to prevent migration of the tag once implanted.
1.25*7mm/1.4*8mm now is smallest sized pet microchip, widely used for tagging fish, mice, etc such very small animals; while 2x12mm is the common sized and popularly used on the market for dog, cat, horse, etc. At so far, we just developed a new product, 1.25*7mm/1.4*8mm in FDX-A format, as far as we know that, 1.25*7mm/1.4*8mmcould only be FDX-B format because of the big rfid chip's size,we can supply FDX-A glass transponders at the smallest size1.25*7mm/1.4*8mm.
For pet microchip used for animal identification(or tagging animals), there are 3 standard: ISO11784/785 FDX-A, FDX-B and HDX.
|Model name||RBC-Z03-T pet ID microchip with syringe|
|Microchip bioglass tag details|
Optional: LF 125KHz, HF 13.56MHz/NFC
|Material||Biochemical coating, bio-grade glass encapsulation
|Size||Standard: 2.12*12mm, 1.25*7mm, 1.4*8mm,
Optional: 2.12*8mm, 3*15mm, 4*32mm
|Protocol||ISO11784/11785, FDX-B, FDX-A, HDX,
NFC HF ISO14443A are available for option
|Work tem.||-20 ℃~50℃|
|Store Tem.||-40 ℃~70℃|
|Read and write times||>100000|
|Service life||20 years|
|Read range||1 About 10CM|
|Sryinge and Packing details|
|Sryinge color||Green, White, and customized|
|Packing material||1 syringe with 1 pre-loaded microchip, then packed in 1 Medical-grade sterilization pouch
Microchip with needle or microchip without syringe or needle are for option too.
|Application||animal pet Identification|
Animal Microchip Syringe
Needle with Microchip
1). 2.12X12mm glass transponder
2). Parylene coating, bio-compatible anti-migration material
3). ISO11784/5, FDX-B standard
4). ICAR certification
5). 15 digital unique number
Why use Microchip Syringe for Animals?
1) ICAR approved,free encoding with 15 digital numbers for registration
2) Pre-loading microchip with syringe
3) Disposable Syringe with Sterilized pouch
4) Anti-migration system with parylene coating microchip
5) international standards of animal identification (ISO 11784/ISO 11785)
6) Worldwide use for animal lifetime tracking
7) Anti-Drop system which ensures the microchip will remain inside the needle until it is implanted. Guaranteed 100%.
How to use ?
1. Remove the protective clasp and cap.
2. Pinch the animals skin ,then push the needle fully under the cuticle push the injector down fully to complete a subcutaneous injection
3. Replace the protective cap and dispose of the device in designated medical waste bin.
The microchip will last your pet's lifetime with permanent ID
1. Convenient: 24th Hours sales/After-sales Service online or on the phone
2. Quality Assurance: We will discuss with you and supply you the best quality comfortable to your market
3. Quick delivery: Time is money, we promise we always will deliver the goods quicker than others
4. According to customers’ drawing,customized specifications are welcomed
5. Low MOQ,small orders can be accepted.
TO PLACE AN ORDER OR TO CHECK STOCK LEVELS, PLEASE CONTACT US
As a technology company specializing in the management of IOT RFID products and related system software in the animal industry, Raybaca IOT Technology Company have been ranked among the top spears in the domestic related industries for years. Our main products cover RFID ear tags, RFID readers of LF/HF/UHF, chips, transponders,wireless network equipments, and so on.
Contact Person: Christine